Michael Mann Wiki
MyPayrollHR CEO Michael Mann president of MyPayrollHR’s parent company Value Wise was indicted for bank fraud on Monday in US District Court in Northern New York
The CEO of a New York payroll company was arrested and charged in a $70 M bank fraud scheme that left hundreds of small businesses across the country scrambling, federal authorities said.
MyPayrollHR CEO arrested and charged in $70 million bank fraud scheme
MyPayrollHR abruptly shuttered earlier this month, leaving hundreds of small businesses across the country scrambling.
MyPayrollHR boss Michael Mann has been charged with using fake companies to fraudulently secure up to $70million in loans and credit lines.
Who is Michael Mann Bio
Mann was CEO of MyPayrollHR, a payroll processing company that abruptly shuttered on Sept. 5 after Mann’s banks, suspecting him of fraud, froze his accounts, authorities said.
ALBANY, NY (WRGB) The owner of a Clifton Park payroll company has been charged in federal court on bank fraud charges. Michael Mann, 49. the operator is accused of bank fraud, involving MyPayrollHR, which processed payroll and tax payments for approximately 1,000 small-business clients located across the country.
Michael Mann Age
Michael Mann Age is 49 years old
- Michael Mann was indicted for fraud Monday in US District Court in New York
- The indictment came less than three weeks after MyPayrollHR, whose parent company was run by Mann, ceased operations without warning on September 5
- Thousands of workers nationwide were left without their paychecks
- A criminal complaint described how Mann ‘fraudulently obtained at least $70million in loans from banks’ beginning in 2010 or 2011
- He allegedly admitted to creating fake firms specifically for the fraud scheme
- If convicted, Michael Mann faces up to 30 years in prison and a maximum $1million fine
The CEO of a New York payroll company was arrested and charged Monday in a $70 million bank fraud scheme that left hundreds of small businesses across the country scrambling, federal authorities said.