Jennifer Arcuri Biography
Jennifer Arcuri, based in London, founder of new video tech social network Playbox Ltd and is best known for producing a series of tech policy discussions, the InnoTech Live in London, England.
First held in April 2012 – the live tech policy discussions captured the attention of The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, who agreed to deliver the InnoTech Summit’s first ever keynote speech. InnoTech Live continues to draw in leading political, financial and business representatives from around the world, to discuss how innovative technologies applies across public sector and is considered to be one of the UK’s leading technology business events.
Before moving to the UK in 2011, Jennifer had an entrepreneurial career in California working in digital distribution, technology, and film production. In 2008, Jennifer produced the short film “La Valise”, which was part of the Short Film Showcase at the Cannes Film Festival. Jennifer started her career at the Walt Disney Company as Radio Disney DJ Razzle Dazz, operating under the ABC Company and ESPN Broadcasting. Jennifer also worked as assistant PA under Bravo’s Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton.
Boris Johnson’s private life is none of our business (and by private life, I mean “love life”, not for example allegations of sexual harassment).
What is our business is whether the Prime Minister is guilty of criminal misconduct in public office. https://t.co/COsto30jWH
— Owen Jones🌹 (@OwenJones84) October 7, 2019
Jennifer Arcuri Modeling Career
She did a little bit of modeling school when she was at High School but she was never signed and working as a model. She was an actress for a while and these days she’s a speaker so that really helped with her being up on stage. She’s a smart girl.’
Jennifer Arcuri Husband, Children
Arcuri’s husband, Matthew Hickey, with whom she has a young daughter, said that the cybersecurity company he runs with Arcuri ‘Hacker House’ hadn’t yet received the full grant from the British government.
“I’ve really said everything I want to say about that”
— BBC Politics (@BBCPolitics) October 7, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- US journalist David Enrich said he spoke to friends who confirmed the affair
- Conservative activist also said Ms Arcuri spoke of relationship in 2015 election
- PM is dogged by allegations he provided benefits to her company as Mayor
- Businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri’s family have defended her friendship with Boris Johnson after her business was given British government grants worth £126k
- Her stepfather told DailyMail.com that Ms. Arcuri was ‘stressed and upset’ – but said claims of an affair were untrue
- John Jendrezejewski, 71, from Louisville, Kentucky, said ‘She’s a smart businesswoman’
- The pole-dancing ex-model, 34, met Mr Johnson, 55, in 2012 when he was Mayor of London.
- She accompanied him on three foreign trade trips and her cybersecurity firm received thousands of pounds of public money